Difference between shagadelic and mobile
- affording change (especially in social status)
- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- having transportation available
- sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
A great deal of the nudge-nudge wink-wink routine by the young upwardly mobile male executives was the usual response to her presence.
You can do a lot of that from our facility, but eventually a mobile system to inspect parts on wing is where we are going to be positioned.
Use of a University-owned mobile telephone and mobile telephone airtime service is intended for official University business.