Difference between mar and spot
- the month following February and preceding April
Several selections contain strings of double notes, primarily thirds and sixths.
The poems, plays, and essays of the committed cultural nationalist are characterized by a markedly hortatory or didactic manner.
The main square is called “Rynek” (which basically means “central market place”), and in the middle there are two buildings: “Ratusz” or City Hall (compare with German “Rathaus”) and “Sukiennice”, a long one-level building not unlike a bazaar, filled with stores.
- become spotted
- mar or impair with a flaw
- detect with the senses
- make a spot or mark onto
- mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition
- a point located with respect to surface features of some region
- a slight attack of illness
- an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- a job in an organization
- a playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value
A specially designed speculum is used to help direct the injection into the G-spot, with effects lasting around four months.
The popular beauty spot is home to a variety of wildlife including birds and types of bats.
Back on the boat and heading to shore, we spotted a spout, a fin and then the flukes of a humpback whale.