Difference between subset and closure
- a set whose members are members of another set; a set contained within another set
To distinguish by flow cytometry B cell subsets that were in the BM parenchyma, or in sinusoids, we injected 1 µg of phycoerythrin
Also, I know you disdain catfish, but there's certainly a subset of guys who are hard-core and pretty cultish about catching monster blues and flatheads.
The foreshore and seabed being owned by a subset of New Zealanders instead of all New Zealanders is what the billboard is about.
- something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making
- an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- termination of operations
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- terminate debate by calling for a vote
In contrast, although not originally intended as permanent implants, in practice bioabsorbable hemostats are often left in the surgical bed to prevent rebleeding after surgical closure.
It also emerged on Tuesday that actress Sienna Miller had obtained a court ruling ordering phone operator Vodafone to disclose data relating to other users - so-called third party disclosure.
Disclosure of information would compromise the proper conduct of the investigation.