Difference between palm and palmy
- touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
Iin this case it uses the atomic unit of digital life - a single screen of data on a Palm, a little brick of reality we spend so much time staring at all day long.
And we -- it does extent all the way up toward Jacksonville, all the way down into West Palm Beach, all the way over to Fort Myers, and northward, almost kind of budging into the pan -- the Big Bend area, almost into the Panhandle, but not quite just yet.
Race your mate and shake your coconut down through the palm tree!
- very lively and profitable
The palmy days of self-sustained, endless growth seemed to have gone for ever.
Chandra was gunned down as she entered her car in the car park of Langmore Health Clinic Foundation in Palmyra, San Fernando.
At Peradeniya the palm family has nearly a hundred representatives, including the areca, palmyra, talipot, royal, fan, traveler's, date and cocoanut.