Difference between thunder and set
- move fast, noisily, and heavily
- utter words loudly and forcefully
- be the case that thunder is being heard
- to make or produce a loud noise
- a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
- street names for heroin
- a deep prolonged loud noise
The forecasts have been asking us to watch out for thunderclouds and thundershowers for a long while now.
The thundering lauwine — might be worshipped more;
There was thunder too and lightning and in places rain.
- evil Egyptian god with the head of a beast that has high square ears and a long snout; brother and murderer of Osiris
WorldCom promises not to impose a minimum call charge and no set up or monthly rental fee.
He specialized in moonlit and winter scenes, usually including a sheet of water and sometimes also involving the light of a fire, and he also painted sunsets and views at dawn or twilight.
The resettlement fee shall be calculated according to the number of agricultural population to be resettled.