Difference between thoughtful and pensiveness
- considerate of the feelings or well-being of others
- acting with or showing thought and good sense
- taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention
- exhibiting or characterized by careful thought
- having intellectual depth
That proviso is a thoughtful message for young moviegoers.
She speaks earnestly, thoughtfully and funnily about how we are all ‘differently abled ‘in one way or another.’
They sat in a thoughtful moment before a boom of thunder sounded and Jane jumped.
- persistent morbid meditation on a problem
- deep serious thoughtfulness
Yet this Waikiki house stressed no less than the rest in beauty, in dignity, and in expensiveness of upkeep.
Why he had not toiled the whole five years under the spell of opium was the expensiveness of the habit.
The best part about the project — inexpensiveness aside — is how you get a perfect fit for your knives without any wasted space.