Difference between lobster and pot
- flesh of a lobster
- any of several edible marine crustaceans of the families Homaridae and Nephropsidae and Palinuridae
It takes about eight seconds for a pair of lobsters to copulate; it takes a lot longer to get them into the mood.
They spearfish & dive for lobster, but almost never fish with hook & line.
She pointed to a heap of insensate lobsters piled in a corner.
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets
- metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- plant in a pot
A specially designed speculum is used to help direct the injection into the G-spot, with effects lasting around four months.
Serve the chicken with salads and chips or potatoes.
Combine the corn with steamed green vegetables like asparagus and offer baked potatoes to ensure the children don't go hungry.