Difference between equal and pito
- make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- be identical or equivalent to
- be equal to in quality or ability
- a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- having the same quantity, value, or measure as another
- having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
Equally badly behaved, but a little calmer and better informed, were the massive numbers from the labor unions.
She may have arrived late or it is equally possible that she never went there at all.
The contours show combinations of mimic phenotypes that are attacked by predators with equal probability.