Difference between forereach and reach
- to extend as far as
- to gain with effort
- to exert much effort or energy
- place into the hands or custody of
- be in or establish communication with
- the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- the limits within which something can be effective
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
- the limit of capability
Apart from any other objection, a different classification would be reached if the characters were used in a different sequence.
A boa made from black water mink is worth about 50 dollars, a collarette about $100,00 and a coat reaching down to the hips would cost about $250,00.
The lymphatic vessels of the tongue may be divided into four groups: (1) apical, from the tip of the tongue to the suprahyoid glands and principal gland of the tongue; (2) lateral, from the margin of the tonguesome of these pierce the Mylohyoideus to end in the submaxillary glands, others pass down on the Hyoglossus to the superior deep cervical glands; (3) basal, from the region of the vallate papillæ to the superior deep cervical glands; and (4) median, a few of which perforate the Mylohyoideus to reach the submaxillary glands, while the majority turn around the posterior border of the muscle to enter the superior deep cervical glands.