Difference between gem and stone
- a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
Management claimed the lockout was a temporary measure and that the plant would be reopened on May 9.
Moreover, Mr Webb's point about what he calls disinterested management -- that is to say, the management of banks by officers whose remuneration bears no relation to the profit made on each piece of business transacted -- is one of the matters in which English banking seems likely at least to be modified.
Traditional methods for liquid or semiliquid fecal incontinence management, such as the use of absorbent briefs/pads, skin cleansers, and moisturizers, are only moderately successful in alleviating the consequences of fecal incontinence.
- United States journalist who advocated liberal causes (1907-1989)
- United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
- United States filmmaker (born in 1946)
- United States feminist and suffragist (1818-1893)
- United States architect (1902-1978)
A few fields have the remains of small sunken stone dwellings, intimate as those at Skara Brae.
An empty plastic 2 litre bottle is tied to a rock, or bag of stones with strong twine or string.
The Chief Inspector has suggested a complete overhaul of the good book, reducing it to a pacier 250 pages, a greater focus on “Floods and brimstone and other cool stuff” and a possible rewrite by Dan Brown to “Sex the whole thing up a bit.”