Difference between currency and sol
- general acceptance or use
- the property of belonging to the present time
- the metal or paper medium of exchange that is presently used
Within five years, a unified currency in 1933 the "central" issue of "legal tender" currency has been relatively stable, so Donglai Bank has to resume business.
But for the watermark, the thickness of the paper and the missing security thread, the note, reportedly obtained from a private bank, looked like genuine currency for all practical purposes.
They contended that many foreign central banks were willing to absorb all the foreign currency earned by their exporting sectors that was not willingly held by their private sector in US dollar denominated assets.
- the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- a colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid
Oh, poof! You do not understand a little soldierly enthusiasm.
A QianSheng, a horizontal resolution, Two steps, the two deputy colter.
Hmm... a bit of Googling produces this short book review by Charles Solomon, which has the line: "As an essayist, Didion lacks the hyaline profundity of Susan Sontag or the classical erudition of Marguerite Yourcenar ...