Difference between concentration and desiccation
- increase in density
- strengthening the concentration (as of a solute in a mixture) by removing diluting material
- bringing together military forces
- great and constant diligence and attention
- the spatial property of being crowded together
Concentration now had to be aimed at the means of transporting the aircraft from the field to the carrier in Glasgow.
Based upon analysis of duplicate samples, reproducibility was better than 3% of the measured concentration of each element.
According to the EPA, fish at the top of the aquatic food chain bioaccumulate methylmercury to a level approximately 1 million to 10 million times greater than dissolved concentrations found in surrounding waters.
- dryness resulting from the removal of water
- the process of extracting moisture
This is exactly what we see going on during the great physical changes which are accomplished over large areas in Central Asia, owing to the desiccation which is going on there since the glacial period.
The abundance of Collembola declined at barren sites where higher temperatures also caused drought and mortality due to desiccation, whereas the abundance of Collembola increased at moister sites.
We observed an abrupt acquisition of desiccation resistance during Ae. aegypti embryogenesis associated with serosal cuticle secretion, occurring at complete germ band extension, between 11 and 13 hours after egglaying.