Difference between article and newspaper
- one of a class of artifacts
- nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- bind by a contract; especially for a training period
A few alpha particles were deflected from their straight course.
The dyes are in the form of a suspension of particles which, for reasons not fully understood, are adsorbed onto the surface of ligno-cellulosic fibres such as sisal, abaca and fique.
AERONET is a global network of more than 100 sun photometers that measure the amount of sunlight absorbed by aerosols (fine particles in the air) at wavelengths from ultraviolet to infrared.
- the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- a business firm that publishes newspapers
- a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements
- cheap paper made from wood pulp and used for printing newspapers
That's as it should be, as the newspaper has a global audience but not global printing presses.
Try feeling a little "schlubby" popping around the corner for a newspaper.
But Sexton found Nicks for an easy 31-yard score on fourth down with 4: 11 left to seal it, and Nicks set the receiving record with a 22-yard catch a little later from T.J. Yates, making his first appearance in relief from a broken ankle suffered in September against Virginia Tech. Newspaper Home Delivery - Subscribe Today