Difference between agreement and proviso and marso
- the thing arranged or agreed to
- compatibility of observations
- the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters
Under the agreement the Vietnamese can opt out at any time.
This proposed procurement is a continuation of an existing contractual agreement for the developed prototype NASA Student Ambassadors Virtual Community (NSAVC) web site. ...
And this also involves, crucially, the identification of areas where there are disagreements between agencies over objectives or methods.
- a stipulated condition
That proviso is a thoughtful message for young moviegoers.
The state has therefore the right provisorily to let a dignity in title continue, until the public opinion matures on the subject.
One of the main provisos of getting it re-opened was to get 15 qualified lifeguards to patrol the popular spot but none have come forward despite applications closing today