Difference between law and prescription
- the collection of rules imposed by authority
- legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- the force of policemen and officers
- the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
It is recognised as a crime against humanity under international law.
Which is stupid, considering the drivers around here A: Don't normally stop for people and in fact have been caught trying to sneak ~around~ them and B: I've been nicked several times and almost hit three times different instances last summer attempting to obey the biking laws, none of those for mistakes on my part as I've been scared shitless at the lack of aware driving that's crept over my town.
Statutory rape laws were first enacted to protect minors from older predators.
- written instructions from a physician or dentist to a druggist concerning the form and dosage of a drug to be issued to a given patient
- directions prescribed beforehand; the action of prescribing authoritative rules or directions
- a drug that is available only with written instructions from a doctor or dentist to a pharmacist
- written instructions for an optician on the lenses for a given person
- available only with a doctor's written prescription
An attempt will be made to identify best practice, to help bridge the gap between theoretical prescriptions and practical modelling procedures.
Barr says he doesn't want to have the government preapprove financial products, the way it does prescription drugs.
When prescribing methylphenidates for curing childhood hyperkinetic syndrome, each prescription may only provide the common dosage available for no more than 15 days.