Difference between resoluble and resolution
- something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making
- a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
- (computer science) the number of pixels per square inch on a computer-generated display; the greater the resolution, the better the picture
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- the subsidence of swelling or other signs of inflammation (especially in a lung)
A QianSheng, a horizontal resolution, Two steps, the two deputy colter.
Advancing age has occasionally brought resolution, more often just a little understanding, to many of these riddles, but not necessarily to the resilient ambiguity of history.
They are trying to rush through the draft resolution before the general election.