- 1) Glowing red-hot.
- 2) Made from molten substance.
- 3) Melted.
- 4) Brilliantly glowing, from or as if from intense heat.
- 5) Made by melting and casting in a mold.
- 6) Made liquid by heat; melted.
- 7) Made by melting and casting the substance or metal of which the thing is formed.
- 8) Melted; being in a state of fusion, esp. when the liquid state is produced by a high degree of heat.
- 9) reduced to liquid form by heating
- 10) Past participle of melt
- 11) Liquid.
- 1) Being in a liquid state as a result of melting.
- 2) changed from a solid to a liquid state
- 3) Simple past tense and past participle of melt.
- 1) For two pins May would have poured molten liver over that fluffy white head of hers.
- 2) Plates had moved inside Anne, chasms had opened up and this boiling rage of molten rock was seething to the surface.
- 3) The hurt of all these peoples and things, and everything, flowed into him like a river of molten stone.
- 4) Shards of blue burning within a silver that was smoky, molten.
- 5) To resist the washout and soldering, die materials should have high hot hardness, good temper resistance, low solubility in molten aluminum and good oxidation resistance.
- 6) Ash from the process is captured in molten glass, producing an obsidian-like material that can be buried in landfills or used in construction materials.
- 7) This invisible barrier forms so quickly that aluminum seems, even in molten form, to be an inert metal.
- 8) Their program would save and store captured solar energy in molten salt, the new solar plant will produce up to 500 megawatts of peak power — comparable to what a regular coal power plant can produce, only with no greenhouse gas emissions.
- 9) Ok, let me get this straight, you were doing backstokes in molten lava to test that new diving suit and this beast came out of nowhere and swallowed you whole?
- 10) It sucked in molten rock through its slatted gills and shot it out in an arcing stream of hardening glass towards the meat icicles.
- 11) The basic idea is that uranium and existing lead separate when in molten lava.
- 12) I am unfortunately immersed in molten lava from an erupting volcano.
- 13) Preacher lady and the Jesus police start mumbling and beseeching G_d to strike me down and boil me in molten tar.
- 14) ‘A spectacular form of heat advection occurs when molten rock, or magma, erupts from a volcano.’
- 15) ‘Watch skilled craftspeople create intricate designs from the intense heat of molten glass.’
- 16) ‘Solidification of the molten material into rocks happened as the Earth cooled.’
- 17) ‘It casts molten silicon in moulds, just as metal components are cast.’
- 18) ‘On Earth, scientists think the magnetic field is generated by our planet's spinning molten iron core.’
- 19) ‘That then goes into a ceramic shell and the wax is melted out, leaving a cavity into which the molten bronze is poured.’
- 20) ‘They suggest that liquid in the Martian crust was heated when the molten rock or magma rose to the surface.’
- 21) ‘Less air is required to burn less fuel, so there is less turbulence on the surface of the molten glass.’
- 22) ‘The bottles are ‘blown’ by high pressure air forcing a billet of molten plastic into a mould.’
- 23) ‘There was no other way to generate enough pressure to pump air through 5 tons of molten metal.’
- 24) ‘The sun dug a bright pool in the bottle green water, sheening the surface like it were molten gold and cresting each small wave in silver.’
- 25) ‘The molten rock rises to the seafloor and cools to form the layer of crust that paves the ocean floor.’
- 26) ‘One of the most important applications of silicon is its use as a deoxidizer in molten steel.’
- 27) ‘The furnaces produce molten iron in the initial phase of steel production.’
- 28) ‘The mills were turning again and the foundries coughed smoke, steam, and gouts of molten metal.’
- 29) ‘Next she set about making the mold for the silver that would soon be a thick, molten liquid.’
- 30) ‘Light was beginning to touch the clouds on the horizon, turning the edges of the clouds molten silver.’
- 31) ‘Drinking glasses and bowls were sometimes decorated with trails of molten glass applied to their outer surface.’
- 32) ‘The glassblower often can't see how the molten glass at the end of the tube is shaping.’
- 33) ‘Geologists want to know how molten rock forces its way from the core to the surface, where it explodes as lava.’
- 1) Melt the remaining butter in the pan.
- 2) Sprinkle the parmesan on top and allow the steam to melt the cheese.
- 3) His incredible story will melt your heart.
- 4) Neither do you want molten droplets of metal floating around.
- 5) The worries of the day melt away with each stroke.
- 6) Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a medium heat until foaming.
- 7) Put the dish under the grill to melt the cheese.
- 8) Eyebrows to die for and a voice to melt your heart and Toblerone in two.
- 9) Place in a large roasting tin and brush the entire surface of the turkey with melted butter.
- 10) Watch carefully and remove the tray from under the grill as soon as the cheese has melted.
- 11) The rest of the explanation seeps out gradually as midnight melts into the early hours.
- 12) It was pouring like molten gold down his hand.
- 13) He jumped off and melted into the crowd.
- 14) This is a love song that will melt all teenage hearts.
- 15) Squeeze a little lemon juice on top and brush the top fillets with melted butter.
- 16) We all sit atop a melted metal sphere.
- 17) No one was saying the air will warm enough to melt all that.
- 18) Warm a large pot over a gentle heat and melt the butter.
- 19) Sure he could do with a game where he melts into the background.
- 20) The irony melts away the older you get.
- 21) Warm until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- 22) Melt the butter over a gentle heat.
- 23) Return to the heat and stir continuously until the cheese has melted.
- 24) Gradually the lines melt between the watcher and the watched.
- 25) Canadians value mosaic over melting pot.
- 26) To help pay for these reforms he had silver cannons melted down and sold off a piece of carpet made entirely of pearls.
- 27) America has always been a melting pot for people, but it has also become a melting pot for products from around the world.
- 28) Then the expression melted into that of an eerie doll and he began the terrible quivering too.
- 29) His expression melted into disappointment, then brightened again.
- 30) Her expression melted into a frown as she added, “The thing is, there’s no record of any command orders being received, just a scrambled subspace communiqué that Spock requested, even though the call originated from Captain Kirk’s quarters.”
- 31) Transfer 1/3 of the batter to the medium bowl and stir in melted chocolate and chopped walnuts.
- 32) A sweet peanut butter pastry cream is stuffed into homemade or store-bought creampuff shells, which are bathed in melted chocolate and crowned with chopped peanuts.