- 1) I manoeuvred my way among the tables to the back corner of the place, where I found a door labelled `Men".
- 2) They brought flowers and a bottle of Bollinger in ice, the bucket being a bag labelled `Laundry '.
- 3) There is also a "guide to the falls," who wears his title labelled on his hat; otherwise, indeed, one might as soon think of asking for a gentleman usher to point out the moon.
- 4) Originally, materials do not come in labelled packages: you can make almost anything you are interested in.
- 5) So into the dustbin labelled "idle thinking" went that policy too, to the despair of the dozens of very expert and dedicated people who worked countless hours to produce it – people who saw hope in a rejuvenated Conservative Party and who will never, ever vote Tory as long as Cameron is even a smear on the face of this planet.
- 6) Tom Rea said this was because many of the ingredients in Irish-labelled goods, such as fruit, cannot be produced here.
- 7) No specific dates have been given for release but the titles labelled for the Xbox360 are:
- 8) For those of you sheep who read articles on the net just because it’s there in front of you, then complain about them being “off topic” and “whinging”, here’s a handy tip, when you see a title labelled “How Qantas Made Life Harder For Stranded Passengers”, chances are its not a tech tip.
- 9) The terrorists don’t wear special uniforms, hang out in labelled buildings and make themselves easy targets.
- 10) The maps are too few, and are confusingly placed and labelled, which is something you really don't want in a book on military history.
- 1) Don't think you can get away with some nasty imitation by hiding the label in that bucket!
- 2) Father Damien took the bottle in his hand and examined the label.
- 3) Her name labeled her: Zola, meaning outcast, forever preceded her birth name, Luz.
- 4) There is also a "guide to the falls," who wears his title labeled on his hat; otherwise, indeed, one might as soon think of asking for a gentleman usher to point out the moon.
- 5) Specifically, we use the term labeled "adjusted income from operations" as the principle measure of performance for CIGNA in our operating segments.
- 6) Specifically, we use the term labeled "adjusted income from operations" as the principal measure of performance for CIGNA in our operating segments.
- 7) Beethoven, do you still collect your old feces and urea in labeled mason jars on display in your “china” cabinet?
- 8) A zoolike collection of exotic fur coats ( "It's been a bloodbath -- furs are my weakness," she admits) is maintained in labeled cloth bags, while a season's lesser models get relegated to nonslip hangers in the nosebleed back row.