- 1) computer graphics, 3D models A secondary color of a polygon that becomes more pro ced with shading.
- 2) computer graphics, 3D models A secondary color of a polygon that becomes more proced with shading.
- 3) A particular mood or atmosphere of an environment or surrounding influence.
- 4) The special atmosphere or mood created by a particular environment.
- 5) the atmosphere of an environment
- 6) a particular environment or surrounding influence
- 7) Environment: in art, the arrangement of accessories and surroundings to support the main effect intended.
- 1) Alternative spelling of ambiance.
- 2) the atmosphere of an environment
- 3) a particular environment or surrounding influence
- 1) I love that the tables are unclothed wood and the ambiance casual.
- 2) Audio and video effects capture the ambiance of the palace grounds.
- 3) In terms of the ambiance, it was better.
- 4) Marvellous ambiance, snow-clad mountains (except in summer).
- 5) The food was decent, service good, ambiance average.
- 6) A dimmer switch adds ambiance to your living space.
- 7) He also eloquently captured the general ambiance of amazement.
- 8) They were very gifted and enthusiastic and brought a great ambiance to the class.
- 9) Canada is one of the best races of the year because of the people, the ambiance, and the race.
- 10) The ambiance was chilled out.
- 11) Most of the following hotels are located in downtown Puerto Vallarta, south of the Rio Cuale, where the ambiance is at its best and the beach, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife are within walking distance.
- 12) Finding poinsettias for that additional touch of Christmas ambiance is not a problem; after all, poinsettias are indigenous to Mexico and are abundant in Vallarta.
- 13) Yet somehow to Weingrad, that ambiance is the true “high fantasy.”
- 14) Also, important to note, and adding on the notion that you are paying for service and ambiance, is the high mark-up of alcoholic beverages is partially to offset the slowing of table turnover due to alcohol consumption (but a lot of it is taxes and licenses, a petition at my local brewery against futher increases in tax on serving alcohol suggested that 44% of beer prices are tax in michigan).
- 1) The joy of these firms is the personal service and ambience they provide.
- 2) We can sense minute and subtle changes in the cultural ambience of rooms.
- 3) This lifts the ambience of a room which might otherwise be gloomy during the day.
- 4) The menu is made with the same attention to character and ambience.
- 5) Food, service and ambience was good.
- 6) Sort by ratings for food, service and ambience, or prioritise by price or how close they are to you.
- 7) ‘So the ambience and atmosphere was scoring top marks so far - but let's get down to the food.’
- 8) ‘It was a truly superb experience, the ambience and the atmosphere was incredible.’
- 9) ‘Sunlight streams in through the windows, highlighting the artwork and contributing to the relaxed ambience.’
- 10) ‘The performances will be by candlelight lending a relaxed ambience to the evening.’
- 11) ‘Nor should they be concentrating on atmosphere and ambience at the expense of proper food.’
- 12) ‘Just like everywhere else on the island, the spa had an ambiance of relaxed elegance.’
- 13) ‘It is going to change the socialising habits of many people and the whole ambience of the Irish pub as outlined already.’
- 14) ‘Grassed mounds, ornamental trees and a lily pond are planned to complement the serene ambience.’
- 15) ‘She recreates the ambience and complex social networks of the period.’
- 16) ‘Like hotels you should have a cheerful ambience and good personalised services.’
- 17) ‘The perfect ambiance and temperature for the baby.’
- 18) ‘At once, the atmosphere and ambiance around her changed.’
- 19) ‘All this was a bizarre contrast to the relaxed and sunny ambience Bradman enjoyed at Bowral High.’
- 20) ‘Broad trees provide welcome shade along the entire way, and the street has a more relaxed and serene ambiance than many city shopping districts.’
- 21) ‘Scientific research has established that fresh flowers can improve mood, prompt a smile, and soften the ambiance of an environment.’
- 22) ‘I never tire of the climate and the ambiance, and after so many trips, I have many good friends who live there.’
- 23) ‘However, a good makeover could give the site the ambience and safety that many people clearly think it deserves.’
- 24) ‘Like Listowel, the town of Ballina had a rural ambience and this helped enormously to make people feel at home.’
- 25) ‘It has a quieter ambience during the day when food is an important element.’
- 26) ‘A friendly ambience has been created in the outlet that people can just come in and relax with a book.’
- 27) ‘The ambience of the recording simply adds to the meditative, trance-like atmosphere.’
- 28) ‘Audio cues such as engine noise, traffic ship whistle and sea sound add to the ambience.’
- 29) ‘The hallmark sound for recording this record was the ambience and the brightness.’
- 30) ‘The track has the flat ambiance and limited dynamic range common to these films.’
- 31) ‘However, the ambiance and background noises are in full effect with great dynamic range.’