- 1) Tell me my mum and dad are going to be all right.
- 2) I was all right, not bad.
- 3) Up to now, it's gone all right.
- 4) My body feels all right just now, so that's positive.
- 5) all right, let 's do a simple calculation.
- 6) And it was true of cricket all right.
- 7) Everything will be all right as soon as he is given the job.
- 8) They said it was going to be all right.
- 9) We literally do not see each other at all right now.
- 10) Hopefully it will be all right until they come back again.
- 11) They could handle their weapons all right but were really civilians in uniform.
- 12) Everything turns out all right in the end.
- 13) It's all right to look like you care.
- 14) There's some money to see you all right.
- 15) But it's all right saying that.
- 16) He'd see the funny side all right.
- 17) But he is a nice guy, so it is all right to like him.
- 18) Another 10 of these will see us all right.
- 19) I feel all right but am just bearing up.
- 20) Well that's all right then.
- 21) Something has failed all right.
- 22) We want to all right.
- 23) I'm kind of all right about it now but it was awful.
- 24) I'm doing all right just a little shook up.
- 25) I said they would miss her, but it was all right to let go if she wanted to.
- 26) His car 's all right, though.
- 27) It is all right until that happens, so it's been a busy week.
- 28) It's all right having sports cars, but you have to earn them and one or two have to do a lot better.
- 29) They went along with an all-right body, which was neither too thin nor too heavy, but healthy and functional, for which she was grateful.
- 30) You've found our 404 page. This is the page we show you when we can't show you the page you wanted, either because it doesn't exist, or because of some other error. Instead, we're showing you the definition and the etymology for the word '404', and some Dürer rhinos (because we like them).
- 1) She smiled at him, and said yes, she thought that would be alright.
- 2) She wondered if the house was alright, and if she had really checked that all the windows were properly closed.
- 3) Lorenzo slapped him on the thigh and told him everything would be alright, not to worry.
- 4) I can log in alright but everytime I go to a different page, I have to do it over each time I return to the forums.
- 5) Yeah you are building a mountain alright a mountain of stupidity.
- 6) Mail is coming in alright and so are private parcels.
- 7) Oh, I struggle with a lot of things -- some of which you might wonder why -- but my faith that, as Bob Marley said, "Everything's gonna be alright," is rock solid.
- 8) the passengers were shaken up but are alright