west vs east
- British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- United States film actress (1892-1980)
- English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
And we -- it does extent all the way up toward Jacksonville, all the way down into West Palm Beach, all the way over to Fort Myers, and northward, almost kind of budging into the pan -- the Big Bend area, almost into the Panhandle, but not quite just yet.
Sewage overflowed into wash basins at West Middlesex Hospital following a blockage in one of the toilets.
So spake he, and Athene was mightily angered at heart, and chid Odysseus in wrathful words: Odysseus, thou hast no more steadfast might nor any prowess, as when for nine whole years continually thou didst battle with the Trojans for high born Helen, of the white arms, and many men thou slewest in terrible warfare, and by thy device the wide-wayed city of Priam was taken.
- the countries of Asia
- the region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River
At least five people were killed when an overcrowded migrant boat capsized last month which was dramatically caught on camera by Italian coastguards.
Moreover, Mr Webb's point about what he calls disinterested management -- that is to say, the management of banks by officers whose remuneration bears no relation to the profit made on each piece of business transacted -- is one of the matters in which English banking seems likely at least to be modified.
I must give one instance; he throws doubts and sneers at my saying that the ovigerous frena of cirripedes have been converted into branchiae, because I have not found them to be branchiae; whereas he himself admits, before I wrote on cirripedes, without the least hesitation, that their organs are branchiae.