outside vs inside
- located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
- from or between other countries
- leading to or from the outside
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- coming from the outside
- the region that is outside of something
- the outer side or surface of something
- outside a building
- on the outside
Richardson, are proprietors of shows, and the berouged, bedraggled creatures who exhibit on the platform outside for their living.
Three tall memorial archways inscribed with Chinese characters stand outside the temple.
It got so bad that 12 patrolmen and two police dogs were kept on duty outside the home for several days.
- with respect to private feelings
- on the inside
- within a building
- in reality
- relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space
- confined to an exclusive group
- away from the outer edge
- being or applying to the inside of a building
- the inner or enclosed surface of something
- the region that is inside of something
It has half a bad novel inside it so I've never quite brought myself to throw it out.
The Fat Controller and I were back inside the bolt when it arrived from the bonded warehouse at Felixstowe.
Toast sandwiches in a dry skillet over medium-low heat until outside is golden brown and inside is delightfully melty, about 3 minutes per side.