[ UK /ɹˈuːd/ ]
[ US /ˈɹud/ ]
[ US /ˈɹud/ ]
lacking civility or good manners
want nothing from you but to get away from your uncivil tongue
socially incorrect in behavior
resentment flared at such an unmannered intrusion
(used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
bales of rude cotton
belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
primitive movies of the 1890s
primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains
the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man
- (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
How To Use rude In A Sentence
- It was a simple rectangle of crudely mounded basalt rocks, a distinctive arrangement reminiscent of the way Samoans and other Polynesians marked their dead in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Connecticut schools have been fitting yellow intruder alarms next to fire alarms in their corridors and dining halls. Times, Sunday Times
- Hi! ufficio immatricolazione catania Croce italia marche bollino blu euro 4 Campo golf irrigazione risultato roma milan fiamma tricolore emilia nome canzone cd rudebox COMPRA PLAYSTATION 3 ADESSO biomassa sansa esausta 509 99 perito industriale Reso Condemning MoveOn Passes Overwhelmingly, With Lots Of Dems
- Some of the jokes were rude, others corny, and some a tad funny.
- At the head, they may have some explosives which are triggered by a crude fuze consisting of a bullet. Israeli TV airs call to father after children killed « Antiwar.com Blog
- The mighty Dragon sneers at the prudent and penny-pinching.
- Received entomological wisdom holds that a ‘prudent’ parasite does not kill its host.
- The white fleshy oviduct is extruded, and the eggs are squeezed out.
- I didn't really like this new Annabelle at all: she wasn't her old friendly self, she was hostile, brash and rude and she clearly held a large grudge towards me.
- There was a even an issue cover I think, or at least some page art we had commissioned, showing Krugman as a crude pitchman or something.