poor vs rich vs wealthy
- characterized by or indicating poverty
- having little money or few possessions
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- deserving or inciting pity
- lacking in quality or substances
- people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
The poor bugger has nowhere else to sleep.
Though serfs were freed in 1864, they remained poor sharecroppers and staged a massive peasant uprising in 1907.
With no warning signs on either side and under poor lighting, the road is a death trap for motorists.
- marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- marked by great fruitfulness
- affording an abundant supply
- of great worth or quality
- suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
Richardson, are proprietors of shows, and the berouged, bedraggled creatures who exhibit on the platform outside for their living.
Druses were common throughout the mesophyll tissues, and peltate, glandular trichomes were present on both epidermises.
Schedule 3 comprises a number of toxic or precursor chemicals with widespread industrial uses, such as phosgene, hydrogen cyanide, phosphorus trichloride and thionyl chloride.