fear vs courage
- be uneasy or apprehensive about
- be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
- a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
- an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- an anxious feeling
Not bad for someone who failed to shine at school and feared he would end up in a coalyard.
Here's the good news: When you bring what I call unconditional presence to the trance of fear, you create the foundation for true spiritual awakening.
I blame it all on becca who called me in the middle of the night to talk to me all about how the two best friends names are Kate and Becca and that the main character lives in apartment 601 as my address and other kooky details that i have been trying to forget nightly since i saw that movie, And then every sound is that kid coming out of the television and im only writing about it now in order to expunge as i fear she will grab hold of my foot from under the desk and eat me or turn me into something decomposing or whatever it is she does.
- a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
A lot of schools don't really encourage team sports .
Often the parent feels helpless and very discouraged and may also give up on the child which reinforces the child's feelings of inadequacy and may cause the child to retreat or regress further.
Its independence may encourage it to pursue a course of narrow self-interest rather than the public interest.