never vs always
- not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
- not ever; at no time in the past or future
It has half a bad novel inside it so I've never quite brought myself to throw it out.
I never believed in God, not even between the ages of six and ten, when I was an agnostic.
We kept Mnemosyne for over two months, and never once did she misconduct herself or behave in an unseamanlike manner.
- at all times; all the time and on every occasion
- without interruption
- at any time or in any event
- without variation or change, in every case
- forever; throughout all time
I didn't know my success was going to be so big and that I would become 'the subtractor', always subtracting six years.
My dad, despite his rampant hypochondria, had always been healthy.
May each hour be a happy one on this special day.Love is always my gift to you for today and every day.