now vs then
- at the present moment
- used to preface a command or reproof or request
- without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
- in these times
- (prefatory or transitional) indicates a change of subject or activity
- the momentary present
What we do not know are the precise weighting of factors that go into why prices increase at any particular time.
Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is a maze and love is a riddle, I don't know where to go, can't do it alone.
- at that time
- subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- in that case or as a consequence
- at a specific prior time
- that time; that moment
Since then neither the printer nor wireless internet router appeared to be working.
But then on the other hand, the whole cosmos or universe is based on this love or compassion.
Then there are the PIP implant problems that thousands of women have had to contend with.