large vs small
- having broad power and range and scope
- generous and understanding and tolerant
- ostentatiously lofty in style
- fairly large or important in effect; influential
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a garment size for a large person
- in a boastful manner
- with the wind abaft the beam
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
In the forecabins, the head and shower is located forward and has a large mirrored vanity with ample storage below.
The affinities between music and poetry have been familiar since antiquity, though they are largely ignored in the current intellectual climate.
Because large sum of metal money is heaved and inconvenient to handle, government issue paper money.
- relatively moderate, limited, or small
- (of children and animals) young, immature
- have fine or very small constituent particles
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- low or inferior in station or quality
- the slender part of the back
- a garment size for a small person
- on a small scale
Country pursuits on offer include sheep-racing, woodcarving with chainsaws, small-bore rifle-shooting, wool-spinning, bee demonstrations, candle-making and ferret-racing.
His eyes were fixed on a small house in the middle distance.
Someone who really wanted to stop unsanctioned immigration would begin here, by busting the small contractors who employ these workers on a contingent basis.