light (leicht) vs heavy
- (of sleep) deep and complete
- usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
- full and loud and deep
- (physics, chemistry) being or containing an isotope with greater than average atomic mass or weight
- made of fabric having considerable thickness
- slowly as if burdened by much weight
- an actor who plays villainous roles
- a serious (or tragic) role in a play
Mix together with as few stirs as possible - mixing too much will make the muffins too dense and heavy.
trees heavy with fruit
A statistical model for decay and formation of heavy hadronic resonances is formulated.