export vs import
- sell or transfer abroad
- cause to spread in another part of the world
- transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
This would include both goods that are transshipped without modification and goods that are exported after value-added processing.
The restriction of annual export quota is deleted.
Here we may be sneering at the devaluation of the single currency, but in Germany they're laughing all the way to the export markets.
- transfer (electronic data) into a database or document
- indicate or signify
- bring in from abroad
- a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- having important effects or influence
- commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
- an imported person brought from a foreign country
- the message that is intended or expressed or signified
Chlorophyll is only one of several pigments found in plants, but it is by far the most important.
An AFTRA statement confirmed the issues' importance, calling the 1% increase the union's "primary objective" in the bargaining.
Conclusion TSGF test in patients with carcinosis play a very important pole in early diagnosis and the evaluation of therapy effect.