protection vs attack
- the condition of being protected
- a covering that is intend to protect from damage or injury
- the imposition of duties or quotas on imports in order to protect domestic industry against foreign competition
- defense against financial failure; financial independence
- the activity of protecting someone or something
Surgeons grafted tissue from her leg to the outside of her brain for protection.
Plans for the dam have been vetoed by the Environmental Protection Agency.
He may also wish to think about income protection and critical illness insurance.
- a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase
- intense adverse criticism
- the onset of a corrosive or destructive process (as by a chemical agent)
- ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
- a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition
- launch an attack or assault on; begin hostilities or start warfare with
- take the initiative and go on the offensive
- begin to injure
- set to work upon; turn one's energies vigorously to a task
- attack someone physically or emotionally
Blackpool Scorpions notched their first away win of the season against a good attacking Leigh team.
IS is said to have used chlorine gas in attacks and built up a substantial chemical weapons cache.
Airline officials are calling the attack a suicide attempt.