construction vs destruction
- the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones
- drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem
- a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit
- the act of constructing something
- the creation of a construct; the process of combining ideas into a congruous object of thought
Fishing. Tie magnets to a string, cut fish shapes out of construction paper and attach a paper clip to the fish's mouth and voila.
This construction of a new world order comes from a naïive and untraveled President, emboldened in his ignorance by advisors who have been plotting an aggressive Pax Americana ever since the Soviet bloc's collapse.
These positions are frequently referred to respectively as objectivism and constructionism.
- the termination of something by causing so much damage to it that it cannot be repaired or no longer exists
- a final state
- an event (or the result of an event) that completely destroys something
She is also part of a large group of oceanographers and taphonomists of the SSETI project (Shelf / Slope Taphonomic Initiative) examining carbonate preservation and destruction across the shelf and slope regions in Gulf of Mexico and Bahamas using submersibles.
He wanted to scream and shout, beat the wall and call down the forces of destruction.
Together, they were able to mollify workers and quietly implement the destruction of thousands of jobs.