adult vs child
- designed to arouse lust
- (of animals) fully developed
- a fully developed person from maturity onward
- any mature animal
· “Adult family member” is defined as “a person over 21 years of age who is the parent, grandparent, step-parent living in the household, or legal guardian” of the pregnant teen.
Adults who opposed Mussolini were dealt with harshly.
The prevalence of hypovitaminosis D among US adults: data from the NHANES III.
- an immature childish person
- a young person of either sex
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- a member of a clan or tribe
Combine the corn with steamed green vegetables like asparagus and offer baked potatoes to ensure the children don't go hungry.
Their prayers were answered and the child was found safe and well.
Rows of brick garden apartments all backed onto a massive common garden: a shared backyard for children to play, dogs to gambol, and families to eat picnics together.