Difference between vegetable and paratha and mobile
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
Combine the corn with steamed green vegetables like asparagus and offer baked potatoes to ensure the children don't go hungry.
Once the coals are covered in a fur of white ash, start by barbecuing a few vegetables.
For the stock, start by sweating all the vegetables and herbs in a little extra-virgin olive oil, seasoning with salt at the start to help them sweat without colouring.
- affording change (especially in social status)
- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- having transportation available
- sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
A great deal of the nudge-nudge wink-wink routine by the young upwardly mobile male executives was the usual response to her presence.
You can do a lot of that from our facility, but eventually a mobile system to inspect parts on wing is where we are going to be positioned.
Use of a University-owned mobile telephone and mobile telephone airtime service is intended for official University business.