Difference between tv and pilot
- broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
Parents have to be a lot more careful about what their children are allowed to watch on the TV.
It was of average size with an unmade bed sitting in one corner, a night table, two dressers, a bureau, a desk, a small TV, and a lot of posters on the wall.
If you use a TV tuner for video caption recording it's a great deal because your sound will be through your sound card, and the video is good quality.
- someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
- an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- operate an airplane
The investigation revealed that it was likely that the airplane gradually accumulated a thin, rough glaze/mixed ice coverage on the leading edge deicing boot surfaces, possibly with ice ridge formation on the leading edge upper surface, as the airplane descended from 7000 feet mean sea level (msl) to 4000 feet msl in icing conditions, which may have been imperceptible to the pilots.
The pilot shut off the motors and glided down to the landing field.
The most interesting statistic on the list is the large number of accidents where the pilot attempted to land with the gear down with amphibious floats.