Difference between scope and sigil and privatize
- a magnifier of images of distant objects
- the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
- electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
It makes data generators, multimeters and oscilloscopes, as well as semiconductors, optoelectronic components and RF chip sets - all very complex products that require a great deal of customization for individual customers.
A space telescope will be launched in ten or 11 years to look for clues.
The machine then applies a thin, even layer of cells to a microscope slide for examination.
- change from governmental to private control or ownership
It will deliver the promises made in the citizens charter to extend the powers of the four regulators of the privatised utilities.
And now this move to privatize prisons was sure to usurp whatever power she had remaining.
A particular source of contention is plans to privatise state-run companies.