Difference between portion and main
- give out
- an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- something determined in relation to something that includes it
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- the allotment of some amount by dividing something
Depending on the size of your pippy bag, the proportions will be all wrong, and it will look a bit like a three-dimensional stick person with a huge bloated hydrocephalic head, but don't worry about that.
In most island arcs only a relatively small proportion of the individual volcanoes actually rise above sea level.
It was then allowed to recover on the stringer in deeper water before being returned alive to grow on to even larger proportions.
- (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- most important element
- of force; of the greatest possible intensity
- a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
- any very large body of (salt) water
Moreover, she is being asked to do this while remaining scrupulously impartial and keeping the viewer entertained with talk of trade deals, tariffs and employment figures.
The protests were going on about 1 kilometers away in the main street and some of the protesting crowd were running from tear gass used among them, towards Salehi St. The film is shot by my friend who was standing beside me.
The main square is called “Rynek” (which basically means “central market place”), and in the middle there are two buildings: “Ratusz” or City Hall (compare with German “Rathaus”) and “Sukiennice”, a long one-level building not unlike a bazaar, filled with stores.