Difference between plant and aspargine and pharming
- put firmly in the mind
- place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
- fix or set securely or deeply
- place into a river
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- something planted secretly for discovery by another
- an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor
The application of fertilizer increased the size of the plants.
Management claimed the lockout was a temporary measure and that the plant would be reopened on May 9.
Chlorophyll is only one of several pigments found in plants, but it is by far the most important.