Difference between study and pneumatics
- a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- a detailed critical inspection
- someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
- preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- a state of deep mental absorption
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
- learn by reading books
- give careful consideration to
- be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
- consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
People at MSFC have told me over drinks that this study concluded that EELV are human ratable but they were going to do what Griffin wanted.
Imagine an anthropologist visiting a remote tribal village to study its inhabitants.
Beck, who has a PhD in erotology - the study of how art, literature and cultural behaviours influence human sexuality - is a bit of a virgin expert.
- the branch of mechanics that deals with the mechanical properties of gases
His works look like lecture notes from courses he must have given there on mathematics, physics, pneumatics, and mechanics.
The first volume covered dynamics, mechanics, hydrostatics, hydraulics, aerostatics, and pneumatics.
With a hiss of pneumatics, the helmet lifted open, revealing a youthful boy's face, his eyes staring into eternity and his mouth wide open from surprise.