Difference between boot and forum
- the swift release of a store of affective force
- protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- kick; give a boot to
They missed it because they are too busy bootlicking ObamaCare, on their hands and knees.
I usually sqirt a drop or two on the front and back of my boots, and a few drops on a wick around the stand. i never used the buck pee though. i have used a couple of tarsal glands from a buck that my friend killed. had small buck circle the tree i hung it from a couple times.
A bit of background about me - I do hardware, firmware, and driver development by profession, so I think I'm qualified to provide a guess as to what and where it went wrong: for any computer, there's the initial "bootloader," which is what we commonly refer to as
- a public facility to meet for open discussion
- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
Friday, 09 April, 2010 hiya great forum lots of lovely people just what i need hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.
Speaking of pal Dorian, he's mentioned to me a couple times at work that somewhere on the John Byrne Forum, some industrious individual "rewrote" events in Identity Crisis so that You-Know-Who wasn't sexually assaulted and killed.
The recent U.S. ranking by the World Economic Forum of 48th out of 133 developed or developing nations in quality of math and science instruction is a siren call.