Difference between green and orange
- an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
- green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
- street names for ketamine
- naive and easily deceived or tricked
- concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass
- looking pale and unhealthy
- not fully developed or mature; not ripe
- turn or become green
Combine the corn with steamed green vegetables like asparagus and offer baked potatoes to ensure the children don't go hungry.
Each of us was served a little mound of risotto, on which I ground pepper and sprinkled Parmesan, with a side of green salad.
The beak is smoth, black, convex and cultrated; one and 1/8 inches from the point to the opening of the chaps and 3/4 only uncovered with feathers; the upper chap exceeds the other a little in length. a few small black hairs garnish the sides of the base of the upper chap. the eye is of a uniform deep sea green or black, moderately large. it's legs feet and tallons are white; the legs are an inch and a 1/4 in length and smoth; four toes on each foot, of which that in front is the same length with the leg including the length of the tallon, which is 4 lines; the three remaining toes are
- a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
Neutral sodium absorbs orange light - at wavelengths of 5890 and 5896 angstroms - from stars that lie behind it.
Vogue was feeling peckish, so had a couple of mini croissants and an orange juice.
They were pink and yellow and orange, and they reminded Kate of the flowers from a Dr. Seuss book.