Difference between access and trapdoor
- a code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
- a way of entering or leaving
- the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- the act of approaching or entering
- the right to enter
- reach or gain access to
- obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer
They need access to the right help so they can rebuild their lives.
This textbook provides a modern and accessible introduction to magnetohydrodynamics.
The remote desert area is accessible only by helicopter.