Difference between access and trapdoor
- a code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
- a way of entering or leaving
- the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- the act of approaching or entering
- the right to enter
- reach or gain access to
- obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer
They need access to the right help so they can rebuild their lives.
McGill University, however, has found a way to increase access to its rare books - thanks to a lot of grant money and one badass digital camera.
While maintaining a level of accessibility and providing information are important, this must not dumb the work down, compromise the artists' intentions, or remove the challenge aspect of art that many people thrive on.