Difference between forward and reversereaction
- toward the future; forward in time
- at or to or toward the front
- in a forward direction
- forward in time or order or degree
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
- a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- moving forward
- of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle
- used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty
- at or near or directed toward the front
- send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
When the King heard this, he bade his son be slain; but on the next day the second Wazir came forward for intercession and kissed ground in prostration.
In the forecabins, the head and shower is located forward and has a large mirrored vanity with ample storage below.
I looking forward to seeing Mark as we've been apart for a few days.