Difference between nose and rhinolaryngology
- a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- a symbol of inquisitiveness
- a small distance
- the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- a natural skill
- rub noses
- advance the forward part of with caution
- defeat by a narrow margin
- push or move with the nose
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way
You see that you're undershooting and so, leaving the throttle as is, you attempt to flatten your descent path by lifting the nose a bit - and you enter the region of reverse command.
Again, one file change can put a little red nose next to all of your headers, turn the text red and even make them display in a silly typeface.
Bouquet: The nose is alive with aromas of Turkish delight, spice , cloves dried herbs.
- the medical specialty that deals with diseases of the ear, nose and throat
O'Malley, Jr., chair of otorhinolaryngology--head and neck surgery at the University of
This ocular emergency requires intravenous antibiotics, otorhinolaryngology, and ophthalmologic consultation.
In addition, the clinics have ‘outpatient specialists,’ most often in internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, and otorhinolaryngology.