Difference between edge and polyplet
- a slight competitive advantage
- the boundary of a surface
- the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- provide with an edge
- advance slowly, as if by inches
- provide with a border or edge
A little pyrotechnics display tacked on just serves to emphasise its lack of cutting edge.
These observations will provide a valuable supplement to the simultaneous records of other expeditions, especially the British in McMurdo Sound and the German in Weddell Sea, above all as regards the hypsometer observations (for the determination of altitude) on sledge journeys.
Laura Wade's Posh, timed to open as the Tories edged into power in May 2010, reminded us just what we were in for: overprivileged hooligans in drinking-society blazers who trash a pub as thoughtlessly as they will trash the country.