Difference between consumption and tuberculosis
- involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- the act of consuming something
But proposed regulations may force people to take stock of their daily energy consumption and could make us think twice about our festive decor.
Ralphs et al. suggested no difference in locoweed consumption between native cattle and cattle introduced to locoweed under natural grazing conditions.
The decrease in myocardial oxygen consumption was evidenced by a gradual decline in atrioventricular oxygen difference, indicating a decrease in myocardial oxygen uptake relative to supply.
- infection transmitted by inhalation or ingestion of tubercle bacilli and manifested in fever and small lesions (usually in the lungs but in various other parts of the body in acute stages)
Gastric lavage for isolation of M tuberculosis is a well accepted method.
In this course will be considered diphtheria, small-pox, the insect carriers of disease, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, and uncinariasis.
Acid-fast staining should be done if tuberculosis is clinically suspected.