Difference between archangel and power
- a biennial cultivated herb; its stems are candied and eaten and its roots are used medicinally
- an angel ranked above the highest rank in the celestial hierarchy
Acoy macasalanan nagcocõ pesal aco sa atin panginoon di os macagagaua sa lahat at cai sancta Maria uirgen totoo at cai sanct Miguel archangel, cai sanct Juan baptista sa san ctos apostoles cai sanct Pedro, at cai sanct Pablo at sa lahat na sanctos at sa iyo padre, ang naccasala aco sa panidim, sa pag uica at sa paggaua aco nga ce, sala aco, i, mei casalanan, aco,
Shell signed a contract to develop oil and gas reserves near Archangel.
Embattled against the blessed angelic and archangelic host are the wicked cohorts of the Lords of Darkness.
- energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- possession of controlling influence
- physical strength
- supply the force or power for the functioning of
Liberal democracy is a fraud, a cover for the power of the elite.
This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
Laura Wade's Posh, timed to open as the Tories edged into power in May 2010, reminded us just what we were in for: overprivileged hooligans in drinking-society blazers who trash a pub as thoughtlessly as they will trash the country.