Difference between feel and impassible
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- an intuitive awareness
- a property perceived by touch
- manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
- be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- undergo passive experience of
- examine (a body part) by palpation
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- be felt or perceived in a certain way
I used to think the worst feeling was losing someone you love. But, I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment you have lost yourself.
He was going back to the place where there was no feeling, because emotion and love were not allowed.
I turned up at the school yard with my hippie backpack slung over one shoulder feeling pretty cool.