- 1) a short note; a memorandum
- 2) A memorandum.
- 3) a written proposal or reminder
- 4) informal To send someone a note about something, for the record.
- 5) informal To record something; to make a note of something.
- 1) A keepsake; an object kept as a reminder of a place or event.
- 2) A keepsake.
- 3) A hint, suggestion, token, or memorial, to awaken memory; that which reminds or recalls to memory; a souvenir.
- 4) a reminder of past events
- 5) Synonyms Souvenir, etc. (see memorial), remembrancer.
- 6) A hint, suggestion, notice, or memorial to awaken memory; that which reminds; a reminder of what is past or of what is to come; specifically, a souvenir.
- 1) This judge obviously didn't get the memo.
- 2) Sadly for you, it sounds like your mum didn't get the memo.
- 3) Alas, his security team didn't get the memo.
- 4) Did they not get the memo?
- 5) Leaked internal memos suggest a new Vatican law against money laundering might contain a loophole.
- 6) They definitely didn't get the memo.
- 7) Perhaps you didn't get the memo.
- 8) Didn't they get the memo about the deficit and spending cuts?
- 9) memo: no one is thinking about you as much as you are.
- 10) You will have to be able to write memos and reports that are clear, concise and persuasive.
- 11) All senior politicians get memos like this before interviews; few are unguarded enough to leave them in view.
- 12) These hormones also seemed to have brushed her hair and given her a makeover without getting the memo that there was a second mum in the room.
- 13) The memos also show how officials were given deadlines of less than 24 hours to produce reports designed to help ministers attack opposition plans.
- 14) He asked that I write him a memo on it.
- 15) The memo notes that London would have an hour's warning before a tidal wave hit.
- 16) He's been camping in libraries combing through old memos and notes, diaries and interviews.
- 17) Next time you get a memo to ditch the tie, maybe leave the shirt at home, too.
- 18) Much more serious than all this stuff about memos and internal investigations is that the Lib Dem leader is failing in his ambition.
- 19) If his opposition was half-hearted, you might want to write a memo outlining your proposal and send copies to both him and his superior.
- 20) ‘An unnamed official was so alarmed by the draft that he wrote a highly unusual memo of protest.’
- 21) ‘He wrote a memo to his subordinate ordering a full and immediate investigation.’
- 22) ‘Please write a short memo advising the Senator whether she should vote for the law.’
- 23) ‘She wrote a memo, just words on a page, that would bring the entire company to its knees.’
- 24) ‘Most Senate and House memos are written on letterhead that show whose office they came from.’
- 25) ‘He said: ‘Nothing's been written down in memos, but they have a track record of it.’’
- 26) ‘I don't think this memo adequately considers all of the other sides to the argument.’
- 27) ‘There is quite a bit that I disagree with in that memo and specifically in that paragraph.’
- 28) ‘He said, if he wanted this memo published, he would have issued a press release about it.’
- 29) ‘In this memo, Stokowski makes several suggestions on how to improve the sound of the discs.’
- 30) ‘In that memo, we also made an important recommendation that appeared a bit extreme at the time.’
- 31) ‘I typed a politely worded memo to his physicians, giving a bit of advice on how to care for him.’
- 32) ‘Earlier today we noted a new actuarial memo put out by the Social Security administration.’
- 33) ‘Many of them enroll in this class expecting it to focus entirely on how to write a good resume and effective memos.’
- 34) ‘But a particular sentence in that memo was taken by all as a warning to staff.’
- 35) ‘His memo may have done some harm to the image of the team and divided its supporters.’
- 36) ‘There is probably more news shared over a cup of tea than any office memo could ever hope to include.’
- 37) ‘Perkins looked sunk by that memo from accounts, yet he triumphed!’
- 38) ‘The addressee and the author of this memo are still active and hold prominent positions in government.’
- 39) ‘An internal party memo has revealed that 49 senators have agreed to vote in favour of the move.’
- 1) People like to have some kind of memento of a visit, and if it's useful, all the better.
- 2) Even if I wanted such a memento I know we can't afford to waste our money.
- 3) Of his father there was only one small memento in the room, a photograph taken of him in Hobe Sound astride his favorite polo pony.
- 4) Some of the miners gathered a few rocks to take with them, a memento from the place they called home for more than two months.
- 5) Some of the pilgrims take home a bottle of holy water or a memento from the church, conveniently available on the way out.
- 6) No earring memento from the Second Queen to Chagum (as seen in episode 1).
- 7) The only reason I gave begins a chance was due to nolan's involvement (memento is one of my all time favorites).
- 8) So I think if it's not on there's it probably personal preference, as Sean Dailey said. sean dailey to my knowledge, the special edition of memento is the only film nolan's done a commentary on. i think he just doesn't like doing them. i doubt the "rush" has anything to do with it.
- 9) The memento is a AAA shell casing, which has the following inscription [in Vietnamese]:
- 10) No letter from Denver – no memento from the Klondike, no word even from Wallace, who had gone north with his brother.
- 11) The memento is a reference to the repeal in 1999 of Depression-era legislation; the repeal overturned core financial regulations, allowed for the creation of Citi and helped feed the Wall Street boom.
- 12) '' I've got to have some kind of memento or other, '' Stankowski added, forgetting the scorecard on which he marked 74-78, more than enough strokes to miss the cut.
- 13) ‘Therefore examples of mugs, plates and other mementos of this ‘event that never was’ are plentiful and not of great value.’
- 14) ‘Before leaving HMS York, Caroline was presented with a signed photograph of the ship and given other mementoes to remind her of her time on board.’
- 15) ‘All runners will collect a souvenir memento, with trophies for the first three in each of the categories in the 10 km race.’
- 16) ‘Organisers hope the finished HMS Victory will be put on display in the town as a permanent memento of the event.’
- 17) ‘Each winning photograph has also been enlarged and framed as a memento of the event.’
- 18) ‘Video coverage of the event will be available as a memento of this memorable occasion.’
- 19) ‘In the dark, you couldn't see all the smiling pictures and precious mementos that reminded her of her lost brother.’
- 20) ‘The room was stuffed to the gills with trophies and plaques and mementos of the greatest baseball team that ever existed.’
- 21) ‘I'm a pack-rat anyway, so it's just in my nature to keep all kinds of mementos and souvenirs around.’
- 22) ‘Keepsakes and mementoes top the gift list during the season of celebration.’
- 23) ‘Coun Paul Atkinson said if mayors wished to have a memento they should purchase it with their allowances.’
- 24) ‘When I really enjoy a holiday I like to take with me some mementos of my visit.’
- 25) ‘She still has mementos passed on to her from her mother as reminders of the couple's deep love.’
- 26) ‘A visit to any tourist town is considered incomplete if the visitors do not purchase a few of these locally-manufactured articles to carry home as mementoes of their visit.’
- 27) ‘After their stay the couple kept a pile of mementoes of their visit to York, including 1970s Viking Hotel leaflets and even sugar packets, along with their wedding photos.’
- 28) ‘And as a memento of his last visit, Vasilee took with him the love for Indian instruments like sitar and sarod.’
- 29) ‘Also at the farewell dinner the team will be presented with a specially commissioned gift as a memento of their visit to Athy.’
- 30) ‘Mrs Taylor also received a memento of the visit, flowers and a teddy bear that has been named Leon in honour of their special guest.’
- 31) ‘Like every family each regiment acquired mementos by which to remember its members and triumphs.’
- 32) ‘Lukas is planning a display room in his new home for his collection of racing trophies and mementos.’