- 1) Preterit and past participle of hang.
- 2) law Of a jury, unable to reach a unanimous verdict in a trial.
- 3) colloquial, of a man Having a large penis (often preceded by an adverb, e.g. well hung).
- 4) Suspended by hanging.
- 5) Having hanging additions or appendages.
- 6) colloquial, of a man Having a large penis (often preceded by an adverb, e.g. well hung).
- 7) computing, colloquial Of a computer or similar device, receiving power but not functioning as desired; working very slowly or not at all. The condition is often corrected by rebooting the computer.
- 8) colloquial, of a man having a penis of a certain size
- 9) computing, colloquial Of a computer or similar device, receiving power but not functioning as desired; working very slowly or not at all. The condition is often corrected by rebooting the computer.
- 10) colloquial, of a man having a penis of a certain size
- 11) law Of a jury, unable to reach a unanimous verdict in a trial.
- 12) Of a legislature, lacking a majority political party.
- 13) Overly involved or preoccupied; hung up.
- 14) Vulgar Slang Having large genitals. Used of a male.
- 15) Vulgar Slang Having large genitals. Used of a male.
- 16) Anxious; nervous.
- 17) Simple past tense and past participle of hang.
- 18) imp.&p.p.ofhang.
- 19) imp. & p. p. of hang.
- 20) the fleshy part of beef slightly salted and hung up to dry; dried beef.
- 1) Simple past tense and past participle of hang.
- 1) His first trial on obstruction charges ended in a hung jury.
- 2) Her previous trial earlier this year resulted in a hung jury.
- 3) The first time there was a hung jury, and the second time he was acquitted.
- 4) A sheet is hung round each bed in an attempt at privacy.
- 5) The trial, which became a national sensation, finally ended with a hung jury.
- 6) He was convicted on that charge in a second criminal trial in May 2004 after the first trial ended in a hung jury.
- 7) The trial ended with a hung jury, and that sent the family reeling again, back to a place full of stress and dread.
- 8) Suppose Frank hung round and _hung_ around, the way he did often, and the sun got higher and the cream got too warm, and she'd have to put in ice, and go down cellar with it, and fuss over it all the rest of the day?
- 9) “Cielo Drive,” he repeated, and the name hung between us like a talisman.
- 10) The word hung between us, small and forlorn, and I wondered if my mother was going to cry.
- 11) The word hung over them as they trekked back to the boulder.
- 12) The name hung redly in the river before slowly dissolving.
- 13) The word hung out there for a moment, and I considered it as the girls lilted up and away from the basement and me.
- 14) Nevertheless The word hung between them, insistent, and the smile on the Prime Ministers face had grown stiff.
- 15) ‘There is no doubt that the voters wanted to shake up the status quo and they have done this by creating what is almost a hung parliament.’
- 16) ‘If repeated nationwide, this swing would produce a hung parliament.’
- 17) ‘The markets will have been relieved that the election did not result in a hung parliament, as they hate uncertainty.’
- 18) ‘Warwickshire on the other hand has remained a hung council, with no overall majority.’
- 19) ‘For any of the major parties to gain outright control of the hung council, it would require a major swing in votes.’
- 20) ‘This trial in fact, as a matter of record in this Court, was a retrial following a hung jury.’
- 21) ‘Was there a correlation between particular kinds of cases, and hung juries?’
- 22) ‘The first trial resulted in a hung jury, the jury couldn't reach a unanimous decision.’
- 23) ‘Nine of the twelve jurors voted to acquit them, and the judge declared a hung jury.’
- 24) ‘In his first trial there was a hung jury, but in the second he was found guilty.’
- 25) ‘‘We are deeply hung up about what we look like, about what we eat, about what we can and cannot change about ourselves,’ she says.’
- 26) ‘While rolling his eyes, he scoffed, ‘You aren't still hung up about that are you?’
- 27) ‘‘Tell me what you were so hung up about,’ she said, turning to face him.’
- 28) ‘Colors were a bit flat, but overall had a nice tonality to them - deep browns and blacks, a bit shadowy in interior scenes, but nothing to get hung up about.’
- 29) ‘It's really not something I'd get hung up about.’
- 30) ‘Some parents get a little too hung up about how their kids perform on the field.’
- 31) ‘I've tried not to get hung up about it, because I'm not an impersonator, so for me, it's all just the fun of it.’
- 32) ‘But next time you get hung up about any of this, remember that time might change this relationship anyway.’
- 33) ‘As a society, we're all too hung up about weight anyway.’
- 34) ‘Maybe I should not get so hung up about having to finish something.’
- 35) ‘For me, a better life would be a world where musicians are really appreciated and people don't get so hung up about being cool.’
- 36) ‘I was encouraged to concentrate on my delivery and perfect my technique rather than get hung up about the jack or bowl.’
- 37) ‘Travis just smiled and said, ‘I told you were hung up about a girl.’’
- 38) ‘Rocky wasn't really hung up about fashion, but these uniforms were bad.’
- 39) ‘It's funny that, while we don't even know what intelligence is, we still get hung up about it, just like all of our little physical insecurities.’
- 40) ‘I don't get too hung up about business, I don't take it that seriously.’
- 41) ‘I've known Tyler since ninth grade, and I've never seen him so hung up about a girl.’
- 42) ‘Mum was very hung up about sex and men in general and said I really shouldn't have sex until I was married.’
- 43) ‘To make such judgements, you need knowledge of the past - but don't get hung up about it.’
- 44) ‘Bloggers who get hung up over audience size are still thinking in mass-media terms.’
- 1) And my right arm was hanging down by my side.
- 2) There is no point hanging around thinking what is going to happen.
- 3) The anonymous person who received it has decided to have it framed to hang on a wall.
- 4) The banners hang on both sides of the aisle.
- 5) One of his pictures hangs in the Smithsonian.
- 6) He woke up and went downstairs at about 6am and found her hanged in the hallway.
- 7) He thought they were shorts so he just walked down the high street with a pair of boxer shorts with the flap hanging wide open.
- 8) She certainly didn't hang about.
- 9) With space to hang your own pictures.
- 10) You only get the chance to do this once and there is no point hanging about.
- 11) They only hang around if there is something to eat.
- 12) Your mouth may hang open slightly as you relax which is fine.
- 13) The print is hanging in my hallway.
- 14) Will be well hung in any home.
- 15) Perhaps the huge bomb hanging from the ceiling in the lobby will do it instead?
- 16) That sinister threat is left hanging in the air.
- 17) You could say they hang around her unadorned throat like pearls.
- 18) On the door my blue dressing gown hung from its hook.
- 19) That hangs around for quite a long period.
- 20) We were hanging on a bit at the end but we just shaded it.
- 21) Like that area in the wardrobe below where your clothes hang.
- 22) When he hangs a picture it is crooked.
- 23) Yet the prospect that he might hang about induced instant claustrophobia.
- 24) She cruised through that race and still won easily despite hanging badly right when hitting the front.
- 25) The ones left outside hang around in the hope that they may be opened again.
- 26) The threat of minimum pricing and tighter curbs on opening hours already hangs over the drinks industry.
- 27) They hung the canvas walls with curtains and an oil painting of a fruit bowl.
- 28) Not quite hung up her high heels yet, then.
- 29) You can't hang a banner on that.
- 30) Officers were called to the unnamed hotel at 3pm this afternoon, and a Metropolitan Police spokesman has confirmed that a body, positively identified as that of the British National Party Leader, was found hanged from a shower attachment.
- 31) Bullies should be hanged from the school flagpole.
- 32) Those collage adminasreators who hired BILL AYERS shoulad all be hanged from a tree viagra Says:
- 33) Taken to Tepeji del Rio, Hidalgo, he was shot and his lifeless body was hanged from the branch of a tree.
- 34) Just console yourself with the thought that one day this woman will either be forced to convert to Islam, submit to a clitorectomy and wear a burqa, or she will be slowly strangled by being hanged from a crane jib.
- 35) I think she should be hanged from the neck until dead, after trial.
- 36) A teenager in small town Alabama shouldn't have to deny that he listens to a band for fear that he'll be hanged from a flag pole by his underwear, or worse.
- 37) His initial pitch had been that the stories only needed to be inspired by the piece of art – mine was an upside down Harlequin, hanged from the bottom of a Ferris wheel seat.